My studio is a cozy, welcoming space with access to a piano, several stringed instruments, many percussion instruments, drums and djembes.
Music therapy can be useful in so many ways:
- developing social skills and confidence in a non-verbal modality
- nurturing neuroplasticity
- improving fine and/or gross motor control
- improving focus, memory, rhythm, balance
- nurturing growth in taking information in, processing and expressing
To book time for small group music therapy, please reach out to me directly.
- children with special needs
- adults with special needs
- survivors of brain injury or stroke
- any other group